Terms & Conditions
This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related goods and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes. For the the customer visiting the Website and/or booking a reservation through us on this Website, or through our customer service agents, the customers are provided with end-to-end services.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
(i) you are at least 18 years of age and are of sound mind,
(ii) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation,
(iv) you will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act,
(vi) all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, and
(i) Use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose,
(ii) Make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand,
(iii) Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission,
(iv) Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website,
(v) Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure,
(vi) Deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission,
(vii) 'Frame', 'mirror' or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization,
(viii) The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or services booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website,
(ix) If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, we may cancel any bookings associated with your name, email address, or account, and close any associated accounts. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, we reserve the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact us Customer Service.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“User”) using the services of XN Travels for making travel reservation and ancillary service payments through an online payment gateway service (“Service”) offered jointly by ICICI Bank Ltd. and Payment Gateway Service provider, through XN Travels website i.e. https://www.xntravels.com. Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Please be aware, however, that XN Travels will release specific personal information about the User if required to do so in the following cirumstances:
a) in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute, or court order, or
b) if any of User’s actions on XN Travels’ website violate the Terms of Service or any of XN Travels' guidelines for specific services, or
c) to protect or defend XN Travels’ legal rights or property, the XN Travels' site, or XN Travels Users; or
d) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the security, integrity of XN Travels website/offerings.
General Terms and Conditions For Online Payments
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services. A User may either register on XN Travels’ website or alternatively enter his/her customer ID and billing details and pay their travel reservation dues/ bill(s), or in any other manner as may be specified by XN Travels from time to time.
2. XN Travels rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the applicable country laws in force, as well as any directives/procedures of authorities, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of XN Travels right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by XN Travels with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of XN Travels.
3. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
4. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and XN Travels. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and XN Travels . A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
5. The entries in the books of XN Travels and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of XN Travels and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
6. Refund For charge back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach XN Travels with his/her claim details and claim refund from XN Travels alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by XN Travels via payment gateway or by means of a demand draft or such other means as XN Travels deems appropriate. No claims for refund/charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
7. In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge back” means approved and settled card (Debit or Credit) or netbanking purchase transactions which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to Merchant account (shall also include similar debits to Payment Gateway Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the Acquiring Bank for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
8. Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact XN Travels for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of card/bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by XN Travels alone in line with their policies and rules.
9. Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
(I) In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact XN Travels via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by XN Travels to confirm payment.
(ii) In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
10. XN Travels uses separate payment gateways for Airline tickets and Service charges. All payments made to Airlines are done through GDS/Airline Portals.
However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider. No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
Limitation of Liability
1. XN Travels has made this Service available to the User as a matter of convenience. XN Travels expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The User agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall be solely responsible for his/her conduct and that XN Travels reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
2. XN Travels and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of: (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message, or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the XN Travels and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
3. XN Travels and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
(i) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/or
(ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
4. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and XN Travels and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
5. The User agrees that XN Travels or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond XN Travels reasonable control.
1. Any waiver of any rights available to XN Travels under these Terms and Conditions shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
2. The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/or fraud and that XNT ravels or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
3. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, XN Travels does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
4. XN Travels, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
5. The User may be required to create his/her own username and password in order to register and/or use the Services provided by XN Travels on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User aggress that his/her username and password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the User’s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the User agrees to:
i. Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
ii. Keep his/her username and password strictly confidential.
iii. Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such username and password.
The User is hereby informed that XN Travels will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/her XN Travels account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café.
Debit/Credit Card and Bank Account Details
1. The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
2. The User may pay his/her travel reservation dues/bills to XN Travels by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/her card/bank details:
i. The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card, bank account for such transactions,
ii. The User is responsible to ensure that the card/bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate,
iii. The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of dues/ settlement of bills selected by such User along with the applicable Fees,
iv. The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
1. The User agrees that, to the extent required or permitted by law, XN Travels and/or the Payment Service Provider(s) may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
2. The User agrees that any communication sent by the User vide e-mail, shall imply release of information therein therewith to XN Travels. The User agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/her.
The User acknowledges and agrees that his/her information will be managed in accordance with the laws for the time in force.
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay for travel reservations/services online. XN Travels or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
Find our lowest price to destinations
Search, Select, and Save - the fastest way
to book your trip
Get award-winning service and special deals by calling +1 844-474-0404